MintM – People Counting and Optimization
With MintM, optimize your traffic, staff, and marketing strategies to increase conversion rates and profits with actionable data. Every business with a physical space should count customer traffic to see the bigger picture of what is going on in their business. Whether you are a shopping centre, retail chain, museum, library, sporting venue, bank or restaurant. People Counting data will help you make well-informed decisions about your business. Benchmarking businesses, figuring out the conversion rate for each spot to see the real performance, efficiently allocating your staff according to hourly visitor traffic will create value in terms of revenue, profit and efficiency.
With more dominance of e-commerce and rising popularity in mobile as a significant channel has forced the retailers to face robust economic conditions. Now a retailer must monitor reports to calculate the performance of the business from sales, stock control, merchandising and staffing successfully. They no longer can overlook the shoppers. One of the major brands who is creating an impact in this space is MintM. With MintM you get the most accurate systems into crowd counting, crowd measurement and crowd profiling. MintM solution can help your company perform crowd measurements using picture videos and assist you in making data-driven smart decisions. It also provides data-driven systems into digital signage audience measurement which allows your company to measure the audience and their attention span to improve customer experience. This allows your organization to track your visitor’s overall audience experience. Customer counter, footfall counter and retail analytics software solutions can also go a long way if you own multiple outlets. It allows you to get more than 96% accurate in-store visitor data with AI-powered Footfall Counting and retail analytics software further allowing you in making analytics-based operational changes. MintM specializes in human counter applications used for crowd counting, people counting and for visitor counting and moreover all this is possible on existing cameras. This technological development also enables in calculating accurate conversion rates via unequal data sources. Insights garnered from conversion rates are the most critical data a retailer can acquire and use to improve store performance. It can provide a wide range of traffic, queue, and other behavioural metrics, providing you with additional information about your customers and their shopping behaviour. It is now possible to get all this data in one device with its combined technology.
Are People Counters The Same As Footfall Counters?
A people counter can often be called a footfall counter, a traffic counter, a door counter, or a visitor counter. These devices essentially perform the same functions and deliver the same metrics. However, different terms are sometimes used for different environments and named accordingly.
- Footfall Counters & Traffic Counters – In the retail industry, people counters are often referred to as footfall counters and traffic counters. These are people counting devices that count the number of customers entering or exiting a store.
- Door Counters – A door counter is also a people counting device that counts the number of people entering or exiting a building through a specific door. Libraries, museums, and exhibitions usually refer to their people counting devices as door counters.
- Visitor Counters – For tourist attractions, events, and public places, people counters are often called visitor counters, as they count the number of visitors in a place.
What are the benefits of people Counting Systems?
There are numerous advantages of using People Counting Systems. Some of them are listed as follows:
- People CounterReal Time People Counting – Count the number of people entering, exiting, and passing by your store in real-time.
- People CounterConversion Rate – Calculate the conversion rates of each store by knowing how many of your customers generate your sales.
- People CountingBenchmark – Benchmark high-performing stores and optimize your lowest-performing stores to reach their performance.
- People CountingPeak Hours – Discover when your stores generate the most traffic and have the most significant sale opportunities.
- People CounterStaff Optimization – Optimize staff operation following the number of visitors and their needs within your stores during power hours.
- People CountingGroup Counting – Purify your conversion rate by consolidating groups of visitors, families, and couples as one potential buyer.